Indoor Air QualityFayetteville GA, McDonough GA, Griffin GA, Stockbridge GA & Peachtree City GACity
If you have any concerns with the health, cleanliness, or quality of the air you breathe within your home, contact the specialists from Meeks Heating & Air. Every home environment is unique and requires an individualized approach. Our trained technicians draw from years of experience, product knowledge, and extensive education, to offer informed recommendations that suit your specific needs. With an industry background of over sixteen years, we are familiar with the challenges of maintaining a comfortable, cost-effective, and healthy home environment. Through the accurate installation of proven products, we help you enjoy maximum benefits from your investment.
Breathe easier with our indoor air quality solutions!
Feel free to ask questions. We want your input. Our goal is to satisfy your highest expectations. We determine what is affecting your Indoor Air Quality and provide knowledgeable solutions. At Meeks Heating & Air, we uphold a long standing tradition of customer satisfaction. We aren’t looking to sell you something you don’t need. We’re focused on your best interests. There’s a reason our valued customers are our greatest advertisement. There’s a reason we keep an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We deliver honest, thorough, and rewarding service, and never waver from our commitment to quality. Meeks Heating & Air … A Good Name In The Service Business.
Some of the many helpful solutions we offer include:
- Air Cleaners – Standard air cleaners rely on filters that are very dense. A filter with fewer pores is able to trap more dust. Unfortunately this also prevents airflow. Less air is cleaned and efficiency is reduced. This is referred to as pressure drop. The innovative Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner delivers the lowest pressure drop with the highest available efficiency. It captures particles as small as .1 micron. To put that in perspective, a grain of beach sand ranges between 100 to 200 microns. With the Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner, dust, pollen, pet hair and dander, dust mites, mildew, lint, fungus, tobacco smoke, cooking grease, and bacteria don’t stand a chance.
This patented system uses groundbreaking air cleaning technology to capture up to an amazing 99.98% of airborne allergens from the air that passes through the filter. You’re certain to enjoy superior air quality, comfort, and overall well-being.
- Humidifiers – Relative humidity is ideal when kept between thirty and sixty percent. Unfortunately, during winter months, heated air often drops far below this range. While insufficient humidity is frequently ignored, it can damage fine furnishings and leave you more vulnerable to illness. When moisture levels are maintained, you’ll feel warmer at lower temperature settings, allowing energy savings without giving up comfort. Whole-home humidifiers introduce much needed moisture into the home environment, protecting against dry skin, sore throat, chapped lips, static shock, and much more.
- Dehumidifiers – Excess humidity promotes the growth of mold, bacteria, and other allergens. A hot, sticky environment is ideal for cockroaches and dust mites. For people who suffer from asthma, allergies, or any respiratory problems, dehumidification is the key to controlling symptoms. Whole-home dehumidification maintains moisture within optimum range, promoting a comfortable, healthy, and more welcoming living space. You’ll sleep better, enjoy greater productivity, and superior HVAC efficiency. You’ll feel cooler at higher temperatures, allowing energy savings and conditioning without overcooling.
- Ventilators – Ventilation is one of the most important factors when it comes to air quality. As homeowners take extra measures to protect against energy waste, the introduction of fresh air is eliminated. The same, stale air is trapped within the home. Unfortunately, exterior temperatures are rarely so perfect you want to throw open the windows. Ventilators are a cost-effective means of bringing fresh, pre-conditioned air into the home. Not only do you enjoy an influx of healthy breathing air that is preheated or cooled to maintain HVAC efficiency, but the concentration of chemicals, carbon dioxide, and many other contaminants are reduced.
- UV Lamps – The United States government now recommends UV light air handling units be installed in government buildings to improve air quality through the reduction of airborne and surface microbial growth. The ultraviolet component of sunlight effectively handles microbes in outdoor air. Germicidal UV-lamps rely on the same intense rays of ultraviolet light to control and kill such contaminants as bacteria, yeast, mold, and viruses, protecting the breathing air of your entire home. Concentrations of airborne bioaerosols can be reduced by 50% in just 45 minutes. These systems safeguard HVAC performance, and cut energy costs, by eliminating accumulated organic materials within the system and promoting airflow.