Keep your investment protected with the Meeks Comfort Club!
Meeks Heating & Air offers a number of special deals and discounts. Learn more today on how you can save money and keep your home comfortable!
- Always be honest with customers and with one another.
- Offer exceptional workmanship- do things right or don’t do them at all.
- Genuinely care for those we serve and always have their best interest in
- Prioritize relationships over transactions.
- Provide customers peace of mind through a strong commitment to stand
behind our work.
- Regularly express gratitude to those who allow us to serve them.
If you have any concerns with the health, cleanliness, or quality of the air you breathe within your home, contact the specialists from Meeks Heating & Air. Every home environment is unique and requires an individualized approach. Our trained technicians draw from years of experience, product knowledge, and extensive education, to offer informed recommendations that suit your specific needs. With an industry background of over 22 years, we are familiar with the challenges of maintaining a comfortable, cost-effective, and healthy home environment. Through the accurate installation of proven products, we help you enjoy maximum benefits from your investment.
Breathe easier with our indoor air quality solutions!
With recent health threats, proactive IAQ strategies are more important than ever. Family owned and operated, Meeks Heating & Air makes safe, productive, and comfortable living environments our priority. Don’t hesitate to contact us at 770-227-5753 and express your concerns. We keep up with the latest developments in technology and cater sustainable strategies to suit. For any age, size, or layout of home, we deliver solutions you can trust.
- Air Cleaners – Standard air cleaners rely on filters that are very dense. A filter with fewer pores is able to trap more dust. Unfortunately, this also prevents airflow. Less air is cleaned and efficiency is reduced. This is referred to as a pressure drop. The innovative Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner delivers the lowest pressure drop with the highest available efficiency. It captures particles as small as .1 micron. To put that in perspective, a grain of beach sand ranges between 100 to 200 microns. With the Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner, dust, pollen, pet hair and dander, dust mites, mildew, lint, fungus, tobacco smoke, cooking grease, and bacteria don’t stand a chance.
This patented system uses groundbreaking air cleaning technology to capture up to an amazing 99.98% of airborne allergens from the air that passes through the filter. You’re certain to enjoy superior air quality, comfort, and overall well-being.
- Humidifiers – Relative humidity is ideal when kept between thirty and sixty percent. Unfortunately, during the winter months, heated air often drops far below this range. While insufficient humidity is frequently ignored, it can damage fine furnishings and leave you more vulnerable to illness. When moisture levels are maintained, you’ll feel warmer at lower temperature settings, allowing energy savings without giving up comfort. Whole-home humidifiers introduce much-needed moisture into the home environment, protecting against dry skin, sore throat, chapped lips, static shock, and much more.
- Dehumidifiers – Excess humidity promotes the growth of mold, bacteria, and other allergens. A hot, sticky environment is ideal for cockroaches and dust mites. For people who suffer from asthma, allergies, or any respiratory problems, dehumidification is the key to controlling symptoms. Whole-home dehumidification maintains moisture within the optimum range, promoting a comfortable, healthy, and more welcoming living space. You’ll sleep better, enjoy greater productivity, and superior HVAC efficiency. You’ll feel cooler at higher temperatures, allowing energy savings and conditioning without overcooling.
- Ventilators – Ventilation is one of the most important factors when it comes to air quality. As homeowners take extra measures to protect against energy waste, the introduction of fresh air is eliminated. The same, stale air is trapped within the home. Unfortunately, exterior temperatures are rarely so perfect you want to throw open the windows. Ventilators are a cost-effective means of bringing fresh, pre-conditioned air into the home. Not only do you enjoy an influx of healthy breathing air that is preheated or cooled to maintain HVAC efficiency, but the concentration of chemicals, carbon dioxide, and many other contaminants are reduced.
- UV Lamps – The United States government now recommends UV light air handling units be installed in government buildings to improve air quality through the reduction of airborne and surface microbial growth. The ultraviolet component of sunlight effectively handles microbes in outdoor air. Germicidal UV-lamps rely on the same intense rays of ultraviolet light to control and kill such contaminants as bacteria, yeast, mold, and viruses, protecting the breathing air of your entire home. Concentrations of airborne bioaerosols can be reduced by 50% in just 45 minutes. These systems safeguard HVAC performance, and cut energy costs, by eliminating accumulated organic materials within the system and promoting airflow.
To learn more about all the air quality options we have to offer, contact us today!
Take a look at the many whole-house options for improving indoor air quality. With very little maintenance, air cleaners, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, ventilators, and UV lamps operate quietly, efficiently, and effectively, impacting every cubic foot of air treated by the HVAC system. Controlling moisture levels, trapping particulates, and killing pathogens not only protects your health but the integrity of the home structure, furnishings, and HVAC equipment as well.
Let’s take charge of the air you breathe and ensure confidence. Meeks Heating & Air offers free second opinions and estimates on new installations. We stand behind our work with a three-year labor warranty and handle the regular maintenance and repair of all makes, models, and styles of air quality equipment. Our EPA-certified specialists are happy to guide you toward smart decisions and look forward to achieving your satisfaction.
Indoor Air Quality Products in McDonough, GA | Indoor Air Quality Repair Locust Grove, GA | Indoor Air Quality Solutions Griffin, GA