AC Services in Locust Grove, Mcdonough, Fayetteville, and Griffin GA
If you need an air conditioning service in Locust Grove, McDonough, Fayetteville, Hampton, Stockbridge, Jonesboro, Griffin, GA, or the surrounding areas, choose a company that cares about your family’s comfort. Choose Meeks Heating & Air.
Our AC Contractors
As a family-owned business, we abide by the tenets of Proverbs 22:1, which states that a good name is rather to be chosen than great riches. That’s why we display our family name on our company letterhead and on all of our service vehicles. We personally stand behind the quality of our work. We also believe in the importance of integrity. Our goal is to provide honest advice, added value, and personalized services. Integrity is also about the things that you won’t find when you call us. We never use high-pressure sales methods or up-selling techniques. Here’s why customers in Henry, Spalding, Clayton, and Fayette counties hire our professionals to care for their heating and cooling equipment.
- Our family has decades of industry experience.
- All of our AC contractors are fully certified, licensed, and insured.
- As a faith-based business, our services are driven by honesty and integrity.
- We offer weekday and Saturday appointments for estimates for your convenience.
- Free estimates and second opinions are available for all services.
- We’re proud to maintain an A+ rating with the BBB.
Our Air Conditioning Services
Our team includes two divisions for AC services and new installations. If you’re having a heating or cooling problem, our service technicians will get to the root of the issue and recommend solutions that benefit your family. If you need a new heat pump, thermostat, or air cleaner, our comfort advisors will help you select the right products from Trane’s extensive lineup.
- Heating and Air Conditioning Repairs: We offer responsive repair services and accurate diagnostics along with a comprehensive guarantee.
- Preventive Maintenance: Our maintenance plans help you get the greatest return from your investment by preventing breakdowns and increasing your home’s energy efficiency.
- HVAC Installations: Whether you’re building a new home or replacing an outdated heat pump, we provide quality products and installation services.
Thanks to our status as a Trane Comfort Specialist, customers enjoy a comprehensive guarantee on all new installations. Each system includes a 10-year parts warranty and a three-year guarantee on labor. Clients are welcome to request a free second opinion or estimate for any of our services. We stand behind the quality of our work because we want the very best for our customers.
To schedule AC services or to learn more about our qualifications, call us today. Whether you live in Griffin, Jonesboro, or McDonough, we’re here to serve you and your family.